| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pecs in October is quite mild at 11.3 °C (52.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in October is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with intermittent rain. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of H2O tumbles during an average of 8 days.
- The skies in Pecs are slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 4:56 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:03 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:49.
- There are approximately 5:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pecs October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Pecs, Hungary
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Pecs: