| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pecs in November is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.2 °C (36 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with some rain, sleet or snow. Only 56mm (2.2in) of H2O is unloaded across on average 9 days.
- In November the heavens above Pecs are very dim with an average of a scanty 2:17 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:54 long and the longest day is 10:00 long with an average length of 9:24.
- There are approximately 6:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 24.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 75.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pecs November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Pecs, Hungary
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Pecs: