| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pecs in May is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry with rain at times. Only 63mm (2.5in) of liquid is transfered across an average of 10 days.
- The heavens above Pecs are slightly sunny having on balance a welcome 7:42 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:18 long and the longest day is 15:27 long with an average length of 14:56.
- There are approximately 7:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pecs May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Pecs, Hungary
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Pecs: