| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pecs in March is cool at 5.6 °C (42.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.6 °C (34.9 °F).
- In March the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with intermittent rain, sleet or snow. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of H2O is transfered during on average 8 days.
- In March the skies in Pecs are slightly fair having on balance a modest 4:42 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 11:50.
- There are approximately 6:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pecs March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Pecs, Hungary
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Pecs: