| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pecs in June is somewhat warm at 18.6 °C (65.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- In June the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish with intermittent rain. Just 84mm (3.3in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Pecs is quite sunny having on average a sizable 8:56 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 15:29 long and the longest day is 15:44 long with an average length of 15:40.
- There are approximately 6:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pecs June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Pecs, Hungary
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Pecs: