| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pecs in January is slightly cold at -1.4 °C (29.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.6 °C (34.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in January is 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with intermittent snow. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 8 days.
- The blue above Pecs is very dim with on balance a scanty 2:17 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:42 long and the longest day is 9:35 long with an average length of 9:05.
- There are approximately 6:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 25.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 74.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pecs January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Pecs, Hungary
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Pecs: