| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pecs in February is very cool at 1.3 °C (34.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.8 °C (40.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.7 °C (28.9 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with sporadic sleet or snow. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of water is released across an average of 7 days.
- The blue above Pecs is dull with on average a trifling 3:11 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:38 long and the longest day is 10:57 long with an average length of 10:16.
- There are approximately 6:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pecs February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Pecs, Hungary
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Pecs: