| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pecs in December is very cool at 0.6 °C (33.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.4 °C (38.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.7 °C (28.9 °F).
- In December the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with some sleet or snow. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of H2O is released during on average 9 days.
- In December the heavens above Pecs are really dreary with on average just 1:40 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:38 long and the longest day is 8:53 long with an average length of 8:42.
- There are approximately 6:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 80.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pecs December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Pecs, Hungary
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Pecs: